My Quick Tomato Salad…Quick and Easy
I love fresh food fast and so I look to fresh fruit and vegetables each day for how I can create a healthy dish in minutes. I love this salad because not only is it yummy, it’s so versatile. I make a large batch and use it in the following ways.
How to Eat it
1. On its own with fresh sourdough.
2. Sprinkled throughout lettuce and spinach leaves for a quick lunch.
3. On the side of an omelette or poached eggs with some ham.
4. On some crunchy toasts with a drink at the end of the day.
5. Side salad with an evening BBQ.
4 diced fresh ripe tomatoes
1 diced Spanish onion
1 handful of coriander
1 diced Lebanese cucumber
1 diced avocado if you like
1 big splash of olive oil
Lime juice or red wine vinegar to taste
Salt and cracked black pepper
Mix all ingredients together in bowl and serve. Simple….Fresh…Yummy!