Does any of this Sound Familiar?
You’re so busy working that you often don’t stop to plan for next year.
You’d love to travel with a group of women but organising it seems like hard work.
If you go away with family you don’t always do the kinds of things you want to do.
What if There Was Another Way?
What if someone planned the perfect women’s getaway for you.
A trip that was filled with adventure, fun, beautiful experiences.
And all you had to do was say YES!
Someone to Plan the Perfect Trip
You Just Focus on Getting Packed
Then Just Get on That Plane
When You Book a Design & Lifestyle Tour You’ll Get
An amazing getaway with a fabulous group of fun-loving women.
A drama free tour where everything is taken care of.
A trip more like a long girls weekend away and no ordinary tour.
Unique travel experience outside the ordinary.
Guaranteed fun, laughter and companionship.
Luxury Food & Wine Indulgence
Date – May 11-14, 2020
Where? Private 100-year-old winery estate 20 mins between Florence and Chianti.
Here’s What’s Included
Stay In 100 yr Old Winery Estate
Breakfast Basket Daily
All Authentic Tuscan Dinners
4 Course Cooking Class & Lunch
Winery Cellar & Wine Tastings
All Lunches With Wine
Lifestyle Lessons in the Garden
Lunch in Chianti Winery
Day Trip Tuscan Towns
Private Villa for our Group
Walks on the Private Estate
Day Trip Tuscan Towns
Luxury Food & Wine Escape
FOUR MAGNIFICENT DAYS
May 11 – May 14, 2020
€3390 Euro * Monthly Payment Plan Available
*Payable in your currency
Where: Chianti, Tuscany, Italy
Four beautiful days in a small villa on a 100 year old winery and olive oil estate
Note: Add on the Longing for Lucca Tour starting two days later May 16-20 following this tour.
- If you love fine food and wine and you love the Italian countryside then you’ll love this.
- Enjoy a personally created, bespoke tour filled with unique experiences.
- Learn about the design and lifestyle aspects of Tuscany while hanging out in gorgeous places.
- See, feel and experience daily Italian life in a non-touristy way.
- Revive your creativity and renew your soul and zest for life.
- Live like a local, hang out in the piazzas and ramble through the shops.
- Explore Chianiti and enjoy a winery lunch in a beautiful location.
- Savour local wines, dine on traditional Tuscan food and eat an antipasto or two!
- This tour is extremely limited with only 8-10 spots available. This is no cookie-cutter style of trip. It’s a trip with design, beautiful food, wine and lifestyle in mind.
The Inside Scoop
Who’s It For?
IT’S FOR ANY WOMAN WHO:
Dreams of doing something special for herself and connecting with other women who need a break from life.
- Share the visual and culinary excitement of Italy with a group of amazing women.
- Explore the historic villa, wander the terraces.
- Enjoy life in our boutique accommodation and experience amazing views to the Duomo.
- Enjoy travelling with a group of women who want to connect and create new friendships.
- Marvel in the beauty of Italian architecture.
- Learn about creating a more exciting life for yourself.
- Sit by the pool and relax with new friends.
- Indulge in authentic Italian food and wine, every…single…day.
- Rekindle your excitement and learn to create more for your life and/or your business.
I want you to be explorers and adventurers with a carefree sense of fun.
HOW IT WORKS
I will be your host but not your tour guide and I need to make this clear. I am not a travel agent, nor a tour guide, I don’t speak Italian (but I’m learning) and I am not going to play mother (because I have done it for 23 years and it’s tiring). I have this super itinerary planned, however, you will need to be a little independent and make your own decisions. I am here to make sure I create a seven day holiday with design, creativity and lifestyle in mind and a holiday that will go down in your history as one of the best times of your life ever. Great, now, what are we going to do?
- 4 wonderful days in Chianti;
- All breakfasts picnic basket style;
- Welcome drink and antipasto platter;
- All dinners at the villa or nearby restaurant;
- Shared or private room with bathroom in a gorgeous apartment style villa;
- All day trips, guides and transportation during the tour;
- Amazing four-course Tuscan lunch with wine;
- All design and lifestyle lessons;
- A one-on-one phone call to help with planning if needed;
- Private Facebook Group for Tour Participants;
- Your own what to Pack for Italy Guide;
- Your Italy Guidebook…preparing for your tour;
- 10 monthly payment plan available.
*The trip fee does not include your flights or your compulsory travel insurance.
- Accommodation in a glorious, little villa on the villa winery estate (no hotel rooms for us);
Located 15 mins from Florence in a private estate.
Featuring classic and elegant décor.
- Accommodation may be single occupancy or twin share depending on availability.
- A single room may be available at additional cost. Please ask me at time of booking;
- If travelling with a friend you will be placed together;
- Multiple bathrooms;
- Communal areas to relax and unwind;
- Kitchen to prepare own snacks.
- Living and dining spaces.
- No cookie cutter accommodation. The accommodation is chosen specifically for its design aesthetic.
Stay in special accommodation that you would not have access to unless in a group like this.
“There are many highlights. However, if I can only choose one, it would be the company of the lovely women on the tour (including yourself Carmen) who all shared the same passion for travelling to Italy on an adventure.”
Fun & Friendships
- The women who come on my tours say that friendships and fun were the best part of the tour;
- Connect with new women and share special times together (over wine of course);
- Come with friends or come alone…It doesn’t matter. If you are fun, happy, easy to get along with then you’re invited;
- Most ladies come from Australia but you can come from anywhere in the world. You are all welcome!
How is this Tour Different?
We do not stay in hotel rooms, so it’s kind of like a sleepover party.I believe that we become more connected living in a home-style environment so I ensure I choose places that help us to connect.
There are no huge buses, big bustling groups and guides with flags/signs. This is a personal tour with less than 10 women in total and we are all about nurturing fun and frivolity within a small group. You are not going to stand in long queues and waste your precious holiday time. We are going use every moment of your time in Italy to do unique and interesting things that big tour groups don’t do.
“It was a great opportunity to spend some quality time with other like-minded ladies who enjoy travel and meeting new friends. It was so easy being “myself” and being accepted from the start.”
I created this tour because I was convinced that women would just adore this kind of experience. I plan things that I love to do and I know from experience that other women love to do too.
This is a tour about women, sisterhood, forging friendships and enjoying each others company while we explore. As women, we don’t always give ourselves permission to do something special for ourselves and because I know that you are so busy and that you most likely wouldn’t take the time to plan something like this, I wanted to place it right in your lap.
This is an incredible opportunity to explore this special area in Tuscany, stimulate your design brain and nurture your inner creativity with a small group of fun-loving women. We can do all of this while sipping a little Chianti.
Why I Run This Tour
Day 1 – Monday, May 11 – Tuscan Lifestyle & Casual Sophistication
It’s every woman’s Italian dream. Spend time living in a villa within a large Tuscan Estate, while enjoying Italian food and wine!
Our accommodation and tour are set in a glorious private wine estate which is over one hundred years old and has a fine reputation for producing deliciously tempting Malenchini Chianti, Toscano whites and reds. Complementing the vineyards are over 12,000 olive trees, whose combination of varieties create our multi-award winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil. So let’s just say it will be very special to spend time surrounded by beauty while also eating amazing food and drinking delicious wines.
We start with welcome drinks and platter in the tranquil terraced gardens before taking a walk to explore the delightful estate.
Tonight we will enjoy a candlelit dinner and delicious Tuscan meal on the estate.
Day 2 – Tuesday, May 12 – Silence the Soul Day
Enjoy your freshly delivered morning breakfast basket in the garden and immerse yourself in the Renaissance as you overlook Florence’s Duomo. This tour is about just stopping to appreciate the beauty of the place and the beauty of life.
As you know, I love beautiful places and beautiful things so today we’ll enjoy some specially selected design and lifestyle excursions planned for you in and around Florence. These will be sure to delight and surprise because they will be unique and something you would not generally experience as a regular tourist.
We’ll enjoy a marvellous “White themed” homemade, full lunch as our “Italian Mamma” takes us through a private tour of the historical wine estate to learn the vinification process by visiting the historic underground ageing cellars. Then enjoy as she serves up a spectacular four-course lunch with estate wines.
Day 3 – Wednesday, May 13 – Entertaining in Style
Our cooking class starts with a visit to an ancient “Orciaia” used for storing the highly acclaimed extra virgin olive oil before learning how to prepare three courses of Italian specialities that we will enjoy for our lunch. The meal with being teamed with special estate wines including:
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Colli Fiorentini D.O.C.G.
- IGT Toscano Bruzzico
- Vinsanto del Chianti D.O.C.
Once you’ve mastered the recipes, you’ll be able to tempt your friends with home-cooked Italian flavours – let your taste buds remind you of your Italian holiday.
Late today we will enjoy some design and lifestyle lesson prepared for you before enjoying the villa at our leisure.
Day 4 – Culture and Cuisine in the Chianti
After breakfast delivered in the garden or terrace, we’ll
check out of our accommodation and hit the road to enjoy our bespoke full-day day tour as we drive the Chianti countryside and visit some of the most beautiful villages in the area. We will enjoy lunch at a winery and spend the afternoon enjoying this stunning part of the world. Return to the villa in the afternoon to collect luggage. From here guests depart to their destination.
So, for now, it’s farewell friends. Let’s get out the handkerchief and wave each other farewell but stop… if I were you I would do this….
Spend two nights in Florence and then train to the glorious city of Lucca and join us for the Longing for Lucca Tour which begins two days later on May 16. Do it.. Lucca is amazing and you will adore it! Carmen x
I REALLY WANT YOU TO COME IF:
- You want to hang out with incredible women.
- You want to learn more about design & lifestyle for your home.
- You like to witness the beauty of the Italy.
- You dream of hanging out in stunning Italian accommodation.
- You love having long leisurely meals in beautiful places every day.
- You want to reignite your creativity and design knowledge.
- You enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.
- You always embrace having fun and enjoying each day.
I AM NOT SURE THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You don’t like sharing a villa with a group of amazing women (This is not hotel living)
- You’re not good with steps…Italy has lots of them.
- You don’t have a reasonable level of fitness and stamina.
- You aren’t prepared to make a few of your own simple decisions.
- You want a big tourist group and guides with flags.
- You are not prepared for a little adventure and daily creativity.
- Don’t want to eat and drink authentic Italian food and wine every day.
- You are scared about what might happen to your waistline.
I Really Want You To Come if..
WHY TRAVEL WITH CARMEN?
After visiting Italy, I just knew that so many women would love to do the same as me and experience the country from a design and lifestyle perspective. I wanted to bring women who wanted that together.
I WANT US ALL TO DO SOMETHING WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT
We work hard and life is busy. I want to create something super-special so we can just live life to the full for seven blissful days. It’s about finding yourself, igniting your passion and renewing your zest for life.
LOVE OF TRAVEL, ART, HISTORY, ARCHITECTURE AND FOOD
These are my passions and they fuel me and most probably you too. I wanted to share all of these things with a group of women who will appreciate and connect with them like I do.
FUN AND FRIENDLY WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE FUN
Tours that are serious are not my cup of tea. I embrace life in a fun and friendly manner and this will be no different in Tuscany. You’ll love getting to know new women and hanging out with the locals while trying to speak Italian over a glass of Prosecco.
SHARE WHAT I KNOW AFTER YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY
Each day I want to share a little of what I have learned about creating a home and life we love. I want to help women be more expressive in their lives, find more moments of joy and work towards doing things in their life that they truly love.
EVERYTHING IS PLANNED FOR YOU
I have spent a crazy amount of time planning this tour so that all of the thinking and organising is done for you.
That means you can just enjoy coming to Italy without the stress! #stessfreeholiday
PERSONALISED SERVICE & SUPPORT
You are not dealing with a large company here. You are talking directly with me. I will answer your questions and help make the decisions with ease. I am just a phone call or email away.
This means that if you are unsure about something, then you can just ask me directly. If I don’t know, I’ll find out.
We work closely with a travel agent who can help organise all of your flights and travel details. She is here to help you to find the best-priced flights on the dates that suit you and at rates to match or better those you can find online.
Don’t waste time Googling, just ask me to put you in touch.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
As a special guest of my tour, You’ll receive an invitation to join my private Facebook Group for registered guests only. This is a great way to connect with others before you go, ask us questions and maintain friendships when you return.
This brings us together before we even leave and makes staying in touch fun and easy.
Here are the Perks!
DO I NEED TO DRESS SUPER FANCY?
Not really but on this tour you can dress up a little more because we are not doing huge walking and tourist days. Pack some casual day wear, some pretty dresses and couple of nice outfits for dinner. High heels are not necessary but you might feel nice playing ladies and wines in the garden in a pair of heels..it’s up to you. Please travel light as you don’t want to be burdened with huge suitcases, plus there are many shopping opportunities to buy lovely things before and after this tour.
WHY IS EVERYTHING INCLUDED?
I wanted you to just turn up and not have to worry about a thing. All meals, excursions and day trips are included. The only thing you may need is to buy a little of your own wine at some meal times.
ARE FLIGHTS INCLUDED?
No. You will need to book your own flights because you are welcome to join us no matter where you live and carrier you prefer to use. Maybe you have frequent flyer points that you would like to use? We are here to help you and can help with all your flight and travel planning. Just ask.
DO I NEED MY OWN TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Yes. You must have your own travel insurance to come on the tour and will need to provide copies of the insurance to me prior to departure. Without travel insurance, you cannot join the tour.
CAN I TRAVEL PRIOR TO OR AFTER THE TOUR?
Yes. You can definitely take advantage of being in Italy and head to any number of amazing places. We can help you with that. Why not do either my Longing for Lucca tour or my Untamed Tuscany in Siena Tour.
IS THE ITINERARY LIKELY TO CHANGE?
There may be a few little tweaks to the plan, but ultimately it will stay very similar. Plans change depending on weather, restaurant availability and group decisions made on the day. I like to have a solid plan, but I am also open and flexible to changes.
WHAT IF I CHOOSE NOT TO DO AN ACTIVITY?
Please notify me prior to the tour if possible if there is something that you choose not to do. If you decide on the tour not to do an activity then that is perfectly fine, however, the tour will proceed with the planned itinerary. We can certainly assist you with alternative ideas.
WHO WILL I SHARE WITH?
Accommodation will be group share. If you are travelling with a friend, I will ensure that you are together. If available, you may request your own room at an additional cost. We are not staying in hotels on my tour because they reduce the levels of fun and interaction.
Need to Ask a Question? Then Drop me a line.
© 2019 Carmen Darwin.com