Visit You at Home Design Package
Workspace or Living Space
Need Someone There in Your Home?
Design Plan + Colour + Shopping List + Support
I’ll create the perfect plan for your space and the exact steps needed
to create beautiful and highly organised home Workspaces and Living Spaces.
Improve your happiness, business success & home life.
Feel in control in a smart, professional environment.
- Don’t Feel Stuck– I’m going to come up with a plan to move your forward.
- I want you to love your home workspace – My design package gives you a complete plan to transform your home workspace step by step. Whether you have a dedicated office or use a small part of your living space, I can help you.
- I don’t like procrastination – I won’t leave you waiting. You’ll get instructions straight up so you can start implementing the changes immediately.You’ll have your complete package within a week or two so you’re on your way to a wonderful, stylish space.
- I don’t want you to be overwhelmed – You’ll have a step by step process to follow so it breaks things down and makes it achievable…I am a woman in business too so I know that you are busy.
“I know that if I give you the right design ideas and exactly what you need to buy and do, then you can take that information and make huge changes to your spaces.”
Step 1: Let’s Talk About It
“You’ll feel relieved as you get all of your thoughts, concerns and creative ideas out of your head. We’ll then create a big picture plan to move your forward and creating your own stylish space.”
- Design Consultation in Person – 60 min consultation in your home.
- Design Brief – The direction for the planning your room and how we will move forward and get you started.
Step 2: Space Planner & Clutter Clearer
“You’ll have a plan for your room and how to set it up in the best way. Then you’ll be guided to get organised and clear the clutter.”
- Space Plan – Your own space plan for the best layout for your room sent to you via email.
- Organisational Guide – Your guide on how to declutter your space and your business to make way for your new design.
Step 3: Style Study & Furnishing Requirements
“You’ll have an exact picture in your head as to what you are going to create and the colours to choose for walls and furnishings.”
- Room Moodboard – Your own mood board for the style direction and theme for your room sent to you via email.
- Colour Selection – The colours to use in your space and a match to your business brand if desired.
Step 4: Furnishing Requirements
“You’ll get a list of what you need to buy to finish your space so you have a simple checklist to follow.”
- Furnish Me – Your own list of furnishing required for your space. eg. desk, chair, art etc.
- Other add-on services include – custom video backdrops, art advisory & ordering service, custom art creation, custom upholstery, window treatments, bespoke lampshades.
Pay In Full – $995 or
Payment Plan – $547 x 2 payments
+ These Free Bonuses:
- Facebook Group – Be a part of the Design & Lifestyle sisterhood. A Facebook group dedicated to helping you with all those pressing design questions and a place to support other women working from home.
- Support – Unlimited Facebook Messenger 1:1 support throughout the package planning duration.
Other add-on services include – custom art creation, custom upholstery, window treatments, bespoke lamp shades (may be dependant on location)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I know if we are the right fit?
If you’re not sure, then book a free call. We’ll have a quick chat at a time to suit you and we can both decide if we are right for each other.
What do I need to do to prepare for you?
You will be sent your welcome pack which will give you all the details to get started.
Do I have to work to your budget?
No. Not at all. Your timeline and budget will be taken into account so you can make sure that your room is complete and ready to use.
How long does it take to get my design package ?
Intitial consultation: Each package has a dedicated amount of 1:1 chat time of 30 mins-1 hour.
You will have your design package back within 1-2 weeks after the consultation so that you are ready to get started.
There is also some time required when you need to take action and do the assigned Fun Tasks of your own before we chat again.
There will be some homework involved from you.eg. sending photos, clearing clutter, buying what you need. I’ll keep you on track and accountable and won’t let you use excused like “The dog ate my homework”. Basically the more you put in the quicker the process.
Do you come to other cities in Australia ?
I do coastal areas and country areas outside Brisbane plus other cities on the East coast of Australia. Just ask me. Please note that a surcharge may apply.
What Do You Need?
Free Resources to Get You Started
I Need to Choose a Workspace Style
I Need to Shop for My Workspace
I Need to Organise my Workspace
Here’s What They Say
“Carmen has the perfect combination of creativity, practical advice and flair.”
“She listened to my ideas and helped formulate a beautiful plan to go forward.”
“Carmen’s enthusiasm for what she does is contagious.I am always confident in her guidance and expertise.”
Ready For Some Inspiration
Articles for Women Working From Home
Carmen Darwin lives in Brisbane Australia. Through her online school, coaching and consultations, she strives to inspire women across the globe to create home working environments that create a happy and successful working lifestyle.
© 2017 Carmen Darwin.